This month for the challenge we have a sketch for you with lots of different layers and shapes to add interest to your card. Here is my Design Team card which I made using the Teacup Zoo CD and the striped paper is from the Femme Fatale CD. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the topper out. The resin flower is available from Kraftyhands and the two ribbon roses were from my stash. Please pop along and have a look at the other makes from the Design Team and we would love you to join in the Challenge.
Thank you for visiting today and please leave me a comment and also follow me if you wish.
I have been looking through some photos and found another couple of paintings, a clown and a poppy this time. The teddy bear picture was for a little girl and then her little brother wanted one but not teddy bears.So I did him the clown.
Not done a blog post for a while so thought I would show you a painting.It is done with acrylic paints on watercolour card.The teddies are painted with a shaped brush which I think is called a deers foot using a stippling action. I then painted the flowers onto a bought mount before framing the teddies.