Wednesday 12 June 2013

Father's Day Card

Her is a card I have made for Father's Day and I have included instructions on how I made it.
I have used the Kraftyhands goodies.
For my card I have used a mixture of Man About Town die cut stepper cards and items printed from the Man About Town CD.

Materials
Die cut stepper card, topper and sentiment
Ribbon strip and letters from the CD
Gold mirror card
Red card
Dotty ribbon
Dotty brad
Tassel
Double sided tape
Pinflair glue gel

To Create The Card
First pop out the stepper card from the sheet and fold on the pre-scored lines.

Pop out the topper and a sentiment.I have mounted the sentiment onto red card and the topper onto a mat cut from gold mirror card using the Spellbinders Labels 22 largest die.

Cut out the ribbon strip and thread the dotty ribbon through the slots.
To make the strip stand out from the card I have edged it using a Ruby Promarker.
Add the topper,the ribbon strip and the sentiment to the card using glue gel.

Cut out the letters and stick them to red card with double sided tape and cut out to leave a narrow border.
Add these to the side of the card at a jaunty angle using glue gel.

Pierce a hole at the top left side of the card and add the tassel with the brad.
Hope you like my card.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! Love the design and a great tutorial.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete