Friday 12 July 2013

A 90th Card

Well I like the sunny weather but this card took some making. I was melting and so was the glue I had to put it in the fridge to cool it down.Pity I couldn't get in there too.I have made this book card using the Kew Floral collection CD from Kraftyhands and Angel Whispers CD from Crafters Companion.It has  five sections,three with floral decoration and two with angels as the lady who asked me to make it for her Mum wanted angels.Well flowers,angels and butterflies.The butterflies are cut from Kew papers with Spellbinders dies and the fan on the front is a Marianne die.Hope you like it.


 The box.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the design and the fan is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda.Glad you had a good time the last few days.Hoping to get to Doncaster but not certain.
      Sylvia x

      Delete