Saturday 2 November 2013

Kraftyhands November Challenge

Good morning everyone.Well it's time for another Challenge over on the Kraftyhands Blog. This month it is traditional Christmas colours, red,green and gold.This time the challenge is 'just for fun' so hope you will join in and show us your creations. Here is the card I have created and there are lots of others made by the Design Team over on the blog to inspire you. I have printed a pyramid topper sheet from the Holly and Snowflake CD.On an A5 base card I have matted and layered gold mirror card and red card which I have embossed with a snowflake folder.To the red card I added some Christmas ribbon.I matted my topper onto gold mirror card and die cut some gold snowflakes and added some red Dew Drops to them.Hope you like my card.
Sylvia x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia ..Fabulous Christmas card and wonderful embellishing
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Sylvia, love the image and I am a sucker for tartan papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Sylvia and a sweet image. I love the ribbon and the snowflakes too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love Holly and Snowflake!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete